Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sensitive Emo boss

** Get new merchandise sensitive chef! ** The Www.cafepress.com more cooks, the more you cry. He is a chef EMO! Lyrics www.daveyboyz.co.uk more I look at this soup, the more my heart yearns for you, the more I have this chop artichoke Most want to give up hope, the more I grill those juicy steak, the more I more I drink from my mistakes This sandwich seedless The more I wonder what have I done? A spoonful of sadness A touch of discontent Sprinkle on some memories that you have neverForget Two cups of anger and an ounce of regret Stir It's The Sensitive Chef! The more I feed the human race the more I need your warm embrace, the more I make this material more pins I want to touch your skin the more I bake this cake with chocolate, the more I want to kiss your face more rust this Cheddar more we fall my knees are a sensitive cook, I cry when I cook, I cook a sensitive, with tears on my steak, I'm a cook sensible with my pots and pans areChef sensitive and no one understands. Staff Daveyboyz www.youtube.com Shot and edited by Edward Frizzell Lyrics www.youtube.com / Music from www.youtube.com Michael Aranda and Daveyboyz

No comments:

Post a Comment